Receiving a cancer diagnosis can be frightening and overwhelming. HopeWest Living with Cancer is here to help you and your family from the time of diagnosis throughout the duration of your illness. Our goal is to control symptoms and improve quality of life while providing an extra layer of support to help with emotional and spiritual care and in working through legal and financial concerns.
The Living with Cancer program works closely with your entire oncology team, locally and with cancer centers and specialist across the country. We also coordinate care with your primary physician and other specialists or health care providers. Each person’s journey is unique and services are tailored to meet your individual needs.
Monthly care and support includes:
- Visit by RN
- Availability of 24-hour phone consultation or visit by RN
- Visits by a social worker, chaplain or volunteer as needed or desired
- Consultation and care coordination with your oncology team
Additional services provided on a fee for service basis:
- Nursing and social worker visits more frequently than one time per month
- Physician or nurse practitioner visits