Circle of Hope
The Circle of Hope
One person’s generosity has the power to inspire hope in others. HopeWest has a special group of friends and you are invited to join. The Circle of Hope is a monthly giving club that helps us be there every day for those facing serious illness and grief – join us and make a difference in the lives of friends and family members.
Why Join The Circle of Hope?
By joining the Circle of Hope, your donation goes directly to funding our transformational programs right in your community. A donation of any size adds up quickly and makes a significant impact.
$10 A Month
Adds up to a weekend of healing at our annual grief camps for four kids
“It’s important for children to know they’re not alone in this experience. Children grieve sporadically because they cannot sustain emotional pain for long periods of time and may revisit their grief as they grow. Camp is a way for them to express their feelings in a safe environment with new friends.”Cathy DiPaola
$25 A Month
Adds up to one week of pain and symptom management for a community member
$50 A Month
Adds up to two weeks of exceptional nursing care for a community member and their family
Members Will Enjoy These Benefits:
- Secure and convenient processing of your monthly donation
- Regular communication
- Invitations to HopeWest events and special occasions
- A complimentary lapel pin with the Circle of Hope logo
- Recognition on our website and social media
- A tax deductible donation
- Satisfaction in joining other dedicated supporters who are investing in HopeWest’s future