Join us for a Volunteer Fair to discover all our volunteer opportunities!
HopeWest Volunteer Fair
Friday, August 9 • 9:00 a.m. to Noon
HopeWest Hospice Care Center
3090 North 12th Street, Room 102
Refreshments will be provided.
Immediate needs for volunteers include:
- The CLUB – Learn about future volunteer opportunities for the CLUB, a vibrant place for seniors to make friends and have fun all in one convenient place. Opening this fall!
- Patient and Family Support – Provide companionship to patients, share hobbies, listen and read to patients, run small errands, and relieve a caregiver for appointments.
- Heirlooms for Hospice – Display merchandise, greet and assist customers, run the cash register, sort and repurpose items.
- Tanglewood Gardens – Garden maintenance, floral arranging, merchandising at Artful Cup, and seasonal decorating.
- Other opportunities are available based on your interests! Let’s chat.
Volunteering. Good for You. Good for Your Community.
Studies show that volunteering is linked to increased happiness and decreased stress.
Charmed by Heirlooms Volunteer
“For me volunteering at Charmed is therapeutic – painting is a stress relief for me. Plus it’s such a great feeling to be around a positive team who is encouraging and friendly.”
Camp Good Grief Volunteer
“The campers in my group were amazing, brave, strong, smart kids. Without prompting they gave so much support to each other. Whether they were telling each other how brave they were or just being able to relate with them. I learned so much from these kids.”
Patient Support Volunteer
“Volunteering with patients is my calling. It’s my firm belief that this is what I came to earth to do.”
Find the right opportunity for you and enrich your life by joining our team of volunteers. People with a passion for helping others make our work possible!